ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

HELP with CC collection

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/13/14 12:00 PM Views: 602 Replies: 1
Sunday, July 13, 2014 at 12:00 PM

Trying to figure out how to get the Credit card payments from this site to the bank...I want to get it figured out before we are overwhelmed with them! We only have a few so far. I went thru the process and thought I set it up... I entered the bank account for it to be transferred to. Still not showing up in the account...is there another step I am missing? After they enter their card number??
Thanks for any help

Monday, July 14, 2014 at 12:44 PM - Response #1

2 deposits were successfully initiated for Routing Number ending in 152 on 06/08/14 02:24 PM. These should appear in your account in 5 Business days, by 06/16/14. Requests made after 3:00 PM EST add one day to the process.

Do you have the two small deposit amounts? Check your bank statement and then enter those two amounts at the bottom of the Reunion Planner, EDIT page. If you still don't see those amounts, call your bank to see if they didn't receive them or didn't post them to your account for some reason. If necessary, I can force another deposit to be made.

After you do that, you can then initiate a Direct Deposit on your Reunion Planner, FUNDS page.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.