ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Unable to Upload Photos/Files

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 11/30/22 02:37 PM Views: 3304 Replies: 2
Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at 2:37 PM

I was trying to send an In Memory email to the class and got "using older editor and are unable to upload new photos or files until you either remove existing files inside your file vault or purchase additional space." How do I remove existing files in my file vault? I want to delete older files rather than paying anything else.

Thank you.

Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at 3:29 PM - Response #1

I use the Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge browsers, so my answer is for those browsers. Once you're in the Editor and can see the photos, right click on the photo of interest. A popup menu appears. Click on Delete.

Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at 6:24 PM - Response #2

Debbie Halcomb wrote:

... How do I remove existing files in my file vault? I want to delete older files rather than paying anything else.
Thank you.

The file vault is accessed via the Link icon on the editor. That the third one from the right on second line.

Then click File Vault or Images. In either of those you can delete files, however, make sure you are not using them in any page. Maybe download them first into your computer so that if later you find out they are used you can restore them.

I suspect most of your files are in Images. That's where images are uploaded using regular CC editor image tools.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.