ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Screenshots using Snipping Tool

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 10/25/10 01:02 PM Views: 1676 Replies: 5
Monday, October 25, 2010 at 1:02 PM

Recently, researching how to convert pdf to jpg, someone ( (I wish I could recall now who it was) suggested using the Snipping Tool. Oh my...SO much easier for me of minimal technical skill. I had been taking screenshots of an owl cam on Ustream for some time, so I was familiar with it. Never dawned on me to do other stuff.....duh! I was able to post some pics in the gallery in the perfect size EASILY. Hope someone else can use this hint and thanks to whoever suggested it. Very Happy Bonita

Monday, October 25, 2010 at 5:09 PM - Response #1

Bonita Lyon wrote:

Recently, researching how to convert pdf to jpg, someone ( (I wish I could recall now who it was) suggested using the Snipping Tool. Oh my...SO much easier for me of minimal technical skill. I had been taking screenshots of an owl cam on Ustream for some time, so I was familiar with it. Never dawned on me to do other stuff.....duh! I was able to post some pics in the gallery in the perfect size EASILY. Hope someone else can use this hint and thanks to whoever suggested it. Very Happy Bonita

Glad that helped Bonita. It was me.

Monday, October 25, 2010 at 5:13 PM - Response #2

Thank you Derrell!! I really, really appreciate it. Bonita

Tuesday, October 26, 2010 at 2:09 AM - Response #3

Bonita Lyon wrote:

Adobe photoshop easily converts .pdf into .jpg file

Tuesday, October 26, 2010 at 12:46 PM - Response #4

Thanks, Kevin. I see it costs. No funds right now for such. I searched my Adobe and saw nothing there. I will however, take note of it for later. Meantime, screenshots have worked well. Thank you so much. Bonita

Tuesday, October 26, 2010 at 12:48 PM - Response #5

Ok, Kevin, so I have found a free download. I will give it a try. Again, thanks...Bonita

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.