ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

windows 8.1

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/30/14 09:52 AM Views: 810 Replies: 7
Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 9:52 AM

One of our classmates has just upgraded to Windows 8.1 and is now having trouble signing in to our site. Could this be due to the upgrade?

Marie Cardwell Harrill

Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 10:03 AM - Response #1

It's unlikely. What is the trouble exactly? Wrong password? Some type of error message? Need more to go on, thanks.

Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 4:56 PM - Response #2

Our classmate says that he has to sign in for each visit even tho he checks the "remember me" box. Any solution to this problem.

Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 5:01 PM - Response #3

First step is to ask if the member has their browser set to delete cookies when they close the browser. If so, that will log them out (effectively) and they will need to log in again when they return.

Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 5:45 PM - Response #4

Marie Harrill wrote:

Our classmate says that he has to sign in for each visit even tho he checks the "remember me" box. Any solution to this problem.

I had the same problem with W8 and W8.1. It seems to correct itself with time. After probably a month it started to remember. This appeared to be a known problem with W8 for some sites but as far as I know Microsoft never did anything about it.

Thursday, June 4, 2015 at 10:03 PM - Response #5

I have a,windows 8.1 phone and cannot edit pages as administrator or upload photos. I do everything but print from my phone except most of this website. Nokia phone if that matters.

Friday, June 5, 2015 at 1:28 PM - Response #6

What browser do you use on the phone? You may want to install Chrome or Firefox on the phone and try that as well.

Saturday, June 6, 2015 at 3:46 PM - Response #7

I use Internet explorer, Microsoft does not allow,any other browser to download

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.