ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Privacy Notice & Membership Disclaimer

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 04/09/10 04:45 PM Views: 1365 Replies: 6
Friday, April 9, 2010 at 4:45 PM

For those of you who may be interested, I have both of these at the bottom of my hompage....Feel free to modify the membership one and use them both.

Here they are:

PRIVACY NOTICE: All contact information (address, phone number, e-mail address) entered into this website will be kept confidential. It will not be shared or distributed. Your contact information is private: your street address, e-mail address, and phone number cannot be seen by the classmates unless you grant permission on your Profile. When someone clicks on your name, the only contact information they will see is your city and state and whatever information about yourself you choose to put on your Profile. Unless you explicitly grant your permission, your email address is not visible, although an email can be sent to you using the contact box at the bottom of your Profile page. Note, however, if you send a message to someone through their Profile page, the Classmate will see your email address so that they can respond.

MEMBERSHIP DISCLAIMER: This is a private site for YOUR HIGH SCHOOL Graduates. Classmates that did not graduate with the class, or that graduated from other years may be admitted on a case by case basis. All membership, regardless of graduating year, will be granted or denied, at the discretion of the site administrator. All memberships may be revoked at the discretion of the site administrator. The privacy and security of all registered members will be considered a priority for the purpose of invitations, admittance, denials and revocations.

Friday, April 9, 2010 at 6:37 PM - Response #1

Thanks Doug. I will use them as is.

Question: how do you make the 'Make this home Page' button bring up that option?

Friday, April 9, 2010 at 6:56 PM - Response #2

Thanx for sharing..I was going to put something like that on my home page..but never got to it. I do have something like that on my How to use the site page.
Great work on your website. I luv the Remember when page...I want to steal the whole page. LaughingWink

Friday, April 9, 2010 at 7:18 PM - Response #3

Hi Jim....

Here's the code for it...Just replace the XXXXXXXXXX with your site URL, minus the www. and the .com part.

-Doug

Friday, April 9, 2010 at 7:19 PM - Response #4

Darlene.....

I can send you the code for the whole page if you'd like it. Just let me know.

Friday, April 9, 2010 at 7:43 PM - Response #5

I would sure appreciate it. I went to a Bethel Lutheran Elementary School in Chicago..that is now closed. Crying or Very sad

I just luv that page...it would be a nice addition to anyone's website here. Thanx for offering it.Wink

Friday, April 9, 2010 at 8:33 PM - Response #6

This is what we put at the bottom of our home page - FYI

DATA: Information provided on this web site is obtained on a "best efforts" basis and no one shall be held liable for any errors or omissions. To correct any data other than your own profile data, which you can update yourself, please go to the "Contact Us" button and send your comments to the web site adminstrator.
SECURITY: This web site is protected by a password so that all individual's data is confidential to only those with password access and, thus, to no one on the outside. No one other than our classmates will be, has been or should be issued a password. No one who has access to this web site shall use any of the data for any commerical purposes.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.