ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Low Vision friendly font color

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/11/15 01:09 PM Views: 1199 Replies: 6
Thursday, June 11, 2015 at 1:09 PM

Hi guys
I have a Classmate with very low vision.
As a result, she can't read the classmate profiles list on our site as it is a light blue font with a grey background. I changed the background to white, but that hasn't helped. I've looked all over the forums, and feel kind of silly here, but can't seem to find a way to make our default font color black. Can anyone help me please? Thanks
Don

Thursday, June 11, 2015 at 2:32 PM - Response #1

I don't see a way that we, as administrators, can alter the color of the font on the Classmate Profiles page. It appears we can just add or delete names on the Edit link for this page. I think Class Creator admin personnel will have to address this issue.

Edited 06/11/15 2:32 PM
Thursday, June 11, 2015 at 3:16 PM - Response #2

I assume you know a bit about CSS, so if you modify the "link" color it will change that too. This is stored here

< link href="/templates/css/000.css?v=17" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="all" >

This is the current "blue" shown.

Don Armstrong wrote:

I changed the background to white, but that hasn't helped.

Thursday, June 11, 2015 at 4:00 PM - Response #3

Hi Jack,
Thanks...but no not a thing!
Fairly proficient when instructed properly.
20 years of marriage has enhanced that skill. Smile

Thursday, June 11, 2015 at 11:42 PM - Response #4

Select Preferences and insert the following code in the CC Google Analytics Code section (in addition to the code you have there now).

This changes ALL the link color defaults everywhere to black. (The color #000000 is black.)

Hover color is still blue. See how that works out for him and of course the rest.

Sunday, June 14, 2015 at 10:27 AM - Response #5

Dear Jack

A big huge thanks to you buddy.
Being able to help this girl read the names on our site is the best thing that I've been able to do for somebody in a long time.
I owe you a beer.
Make that one of our beer...they equal two of yours. Wink

THANKS A LOT JACK!

Sunday, June 14, 2015 at 2:25 PM - Response #6

You are welcome.

Love beer in Hot weather. I have maybe 1 beer a month in winter to 1 a day in the summer. I'll be right over.

I think we have some high % beer now - in WA anyway around 16% (vs that 3% we used to have). Made me look up the highest alcohol beer and it's Brewmeister Armageddon http://brewmeister.co.uk/ 65% - wow. Takes all the fun away for me - I doubt I'd be able to stand up after one of those. LINK

Don Armstrong wrote:

I owe you a beer.
Make that one of our beer...they equal two of yours. Wink

THANKS A LOT JACK!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.