ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Different numbers

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/02/11 11:04 AM Views: 1068 Replies: 2
Saturday, April 2, 2011 at 11:04 AM

Why would "Classmates Profiles" show different totals in participating classmates and updated profiles in the last 6 months and we have only had our site 2 months and a few days? The numbers are 1 off. Last night on the home page the active number of classmates was 96 and this morning two new classmates signed on and the total now shows 97??? Once it appears to be off???

Can it be fixed? What would have caused the difference?

Thank you for any info and especially thank you if you can fix it.
Roberta

Monday, April 4, 2011 at 3:59 PM - Response #1

If you are talking about the "CONTAINS PROFILE INFORMATION", and "Profile updated in the last 6 months", I see 121 and 120.

If you FILTER the Classmate Profiles page by CONTAINS PROFILE INFORMATION, then look through the list, you will see ONE CLASSMATE that does not have a GOLD STAR icon. That is because the classmate has never logged in and an admin has entered information on the classmate's profile page. That classmate has the last name of "Forsthoff" and the "Spouse/Partner" and "Attending Reunion" fields have been entered.

Monday, April 4, 2011 at 5:23 PM - Response #2

Ok Kyle, you are officially my hero, you have the answers for all my questions and problems. I know you won't believe this but I finally figured it out myself why the numbers were different.

Thank you for your time and trouble.
Roberta

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.