ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Reunion Attendees icon

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/26/09 08:52 AM Views: 1229 Replies: 1
Sunday, April 26, 2009 at 8:52 AM

I used one of our customizable pages for reunion information instead of using the reunion planner. Everyone attending our reunion is sending us their registration form and money via mail. I would like to manually flag persons who are coming to the reunion so that an icon will appear beside their name in the classmate profile list. I tried doing this by "planning a reunion" but I can't seem to find a way to flag classmates who are coming to the reunion. When I used the plan a reunion feature I never got a reunion attendees link in the administrator's functions. Am I missing something?

Sunday, April 26, 2009 at 11:03 AM - Response #1

Well, it took some playing around but I found out what I had to do. I created a reunion with reunion planner and checked the option for registering online to "no". Then I used copy/paste to move the source from my customizable page to the reunion page. Then I disabled the customizable page. By activating the reunion planner page, it created a yes/no question on each person's profile about attending the reunion. I went into each person's profile who had already registered and toggled the switch to yes. This added an icon on the classmate profile list. This worked OK for us because we have a small class. Of course it does not show spouses/guests who will attend but that's OK because this is not to get a count, just to show which classmates are attending.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.