ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Where can classmates see who is attending the reunion?

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 02/18/10 10:54 AM Views: 2091 Replies: 7
Thursday, February 18, 2010 at 10:54 AM

Hi...is there an RSVP list so that all my classmates can see who is attending the reunion?

Also, is there a "Plan to Attend" feature where people can indicate their intention to attend before they actually pay?

Thanks!

Thursday, February 18, 2010 at 11:12 AM - Response #1

Cheska Levy wrote:

Hi...is there an RSVP list so that all my classmates can see who is attending the reunion?

Also, is there a "Plan to Attend" feature where people can indicate their intention to attend before they actually pay?

Thanks!

This is actually the same flag - those who have paid and those who intend to attend the reunion.

Classmates can see the list by going to Classmate Profiles and then they can filter by Attending Reunion. There needs to be an active reunion for this flag to appear.

To see those who have signed up for the reunion, go to Reunion Planner and click on the link to Show Attendees.

Thursday, February 18, 2010 at 1:05 PM - Response #2

Hi - is there any plan to change the Reunion Planner page so we don't have to use the word "reunion" in the title of the page if we want to use it for other events? It would be nice to have the option to change that word as I've had feedback that the work "reunion" can be a turn-off for some folks especially as it doesn't apply for "in-between reunion events" such as our upcoming 60th Birthday Party. Instead, I will have to use a separate customized page for the reunion information and will also have to come up with something else to show who is attending our event. Also, I'll soon be starting on a family site for an aunt's 90th birthday event -- again, not a "reunion." I think last year you were saying that some changes to this page were in the works??? Would it include something like a wording option? Thanks! Elaine

Thursday, February 18, 2010 at 3:59 PM - Response #3

You can change the name of the reunion link already to anything you'd like. B-Day Party, etc. Is there somewhere else in the system you're seeing the word "reunion" that you'd like to change?

Friday, February 19, 2010 at 2:11 AM - Response #4

Yes, I see that now (after resetting my last reunion! Embarassed But yes, I'd like to see my new chosen event name on the planner ("60th Birthday Bash") also be changed on the Legend of the Classmate Profile page so it says "Attending 60th Birthday Bash" instead of "Attending Reunion" because it isn't a reunion. Believe me, if classmates see the words "Attending reunion" instead of "Attending 60th Birthday Bash" it will confuse some of those oldsters! Any chance that can happen or am I missing something else again? Thanks! Elaine

Edited 02/19/10 2:13 AM
Friday, February 19, 2010 at 10:10 AM - Response #5

We have it on our list to change that in the key. We could probably do it now, but only if you're realy, really nice to us.

Friday, February 19, 2010 at 2:36 PM - Response #6

You can do it? You guys are the BEST!!! Yay!! "Now" (or next week) would be WONDERFUL!!! Very Happy Pretty please? A tin of cookies are on the way! You all deserve it anyway! I'm serious, as it really does mean that much to us even if it might seem like a small or insignifant item.

We plan to send postcard announcements and letters out with details of our event next week and I'll be updating the site with the same details - and would like to use the Reunion Planner page for that, registration, and tracking attendees.

Thanks, Elaine

Friday, February 19, 2010 at 6:52 PM - Response #7

I checked the reunion list and it doesn't match the number of people registered. The people are people who don't have access to computers so I registered them. People can either donate money or bring a dish. I've run out of ways to check my stuff. K

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.