ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Classmates sharing same email address

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/08/14 11:24 AM Views: 770 Replies: 5
Tuesday, July 8, 2014 at 11:24 AM

I have two classmates married to each other who share the same email address. They asked if they could have different profiles with the same email. I doubted it, then figured why not try? I entered the second profile with a different password and it seemed to work. Today I got an email from the wife saying it now always goes to her husband's profile. Any suggestions? Should they be able to use different passwords with the same email address to access different profiles?

Tuesday, July 8, 2014 at 12:55 PM - Response #1

Tell the wife to log out of the website and log back in with her email and password. I think she is viewing her husband's profile.

It should work just fine with sharing the same email address and using different passwords.

Tuesday, July 8, 2014 at 1:07 PM - Response #2

The key is..they must be logged into their own email addy..and may have to dump their cookies.Exclamation

Tuesday, July 8, 2014 at 1:11 PM - Response #3

I had this happen to our site. I asked each party to log off after they visited the site and that seemed to work. If one party stays signed on, then it appears that they will get the messages.

George

Tuesday, July 8, 2014 at 1:44 PM - Response #4

Darlene is correct - the members MUST remember to at a minimum click the Log Out link in the Member functions after each session.

Tuesday, July 8, 2014 at 5:48 PM - Response #5

I have had this happen to two married classmate couples. They husband in both instances created their profile at a completely different time after their spouses. No matter what - it is only the husband who is recognized by the site and neither of them have gone back after creating their profile. The wives are going in daily. This also created havoc with the reunion registration so I have had to edit their registrations because the husband's registration cancels out the wife's.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.