Friday, April 22, 2011 at 7:29 AM

I am a newbie. I have discovered that the Galleries are generating interest and discussion. The real problem that I am having is that the discussions right now are private. I am trying to find a way to enable users to talk about the photos. Looking through the forum,I heard about Survey so I set one up. In the description area, I pasted in the text link so users could see the photos -

Quote:

href="javascript:launchSlideshow('5FB06FF5-2219-24ED-AEBCE5C0C1339C54')">Click HERE to see the High School Candid Slideshow

I have found that this works best when showing the titles/descriptions with the slideshow. I then added a short answer Comment and a long answer comment.

HOWEVER, when I activated and looked at it, I realized that this raised a whole set of new challenges. You really can't have a discussion in a survey just single answers; the authors aren't identified (unless you are an admin); and there is no easy way to identify the pictures (no numbers - I suppose I could add numbers but who has time).

So, rather than continue to muddle about, I thought that I would bring this issue to forum. If I missed the answer in the forum, I apologize.

Bill

PS - Sub sequently,I did find one reference but no suggestions <Reference>