ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Bell icon in Responsive Design

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 03/05/16 09:16 PM Views: 1188 Replies: 2
Saturday, March 5, 2016 at 9:16 PM

I've had a couple of Classmates comment on the necessity of the Bell icon in the Responsive Design which I've recently started using.

They both asked whether it's really necessary given that they'll only see anything under it if they've asked for notifications using the Notify Me feature. They'll have used the link in the notification to view what they're being told about anyway so they see the Bell icon as superfluous Presumably it's only those people who've asked for certain notifications who'll find anything under the Bell anyway.

If the Bell icon is going to continue to be used how long will the notifications be held there, and how many will it hold?

The final thing they've asked is, if the Bell icon is to remain can something be added that will allow them to delete all the notifications in one go instead of having to do it individually?

I also asked elsewhere on here recently whether the message Classmates receive when their Email address has bounced will also appear under the Bell as there's no Logged In box for it to appear in anymore. If not, where will it be seen?

Thanks

Tuesday, March 8, 2016 at 5:26 PM - Response #1

There are some updates pending for the bell icon that should make for less confusion.

Tuesday, March 8, 2016 at 7:07 PM - Response #2

Thanks, Scott. I'll spread the word.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.