ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Survey Results

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 01/27/11 05:55 PM Views: 1288 Replies: 5
Thursday, January 27, 2011 at 5:55 PM

Hi,
I created a Super Bowl Survey on my site but having a problem with the results. A few classmates answered the survey, but when I click on View Results, each one of the questions that has a response shows 100%. What did I do wrong?

Thank you.....

Thursday, January 27, 2011 at 6:16 PM - Response #1

Your survey was created wrong.

Whenever you have radio buttons, you need to have more than one answer per question.

Your questions were "Green Bay Packers", "Steelers", "don't care", "What's superbowl", and "just watch commercials".

These are not really questions, but answers to the question.

I created one question: "Who do you want to win the superbowl" and then added the above as choices. It should work now.

Thursday, January 27, 2011 at 6:58 PM - Response #2

I just took the survey and then viewed results. They look fine.

(in case people were wondering how I did that, I am a member at Fran's site in addition to 2 of my own and another from our school)

Thursday, January 27, 2011 at 7:30 PM - Response #3

Oooohhhh, now I get it! Thank you so much Kyle!

Thursday, February 10, 2011 at 3:46 PM - Response #4

Uh,oh. I used the same survey as last year, changed the photos for which votes could be placed, reactivated the link, and am having what I consider to be unbelievable statistics. Would last year's survey statistics still be there? If so, can I clear them and ask people to start over with voting?? Thanks, Larry Gilbert. www.rockyriver63.com

Thursday, February 10, 2011 at 7:01 PM - Response #5

Hi Larry,

There is no way to clear prior results of a survey. If you start a new survey you can copy and paste over the editor content that contained the photos they are voting on and then just create the new question with the photo # options.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.