ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Survey will not "save changes"

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 05/20/24 10:05 AM Views: 177 Replies: 4
Monday, May 20, 2024 at 10:05 AM

I made a survey and it is active, but yesterday I wanted to add another question. I made one and moved it up to be question #2, then saved it. But, when I then looked at the actual survey to make sure I did it right, that one question turned into 4 with only one answer available for each of the 4. I have tried deleting them, deactivating them, and putting a disclaimer about the situation in the big text box at the top of the survey. But, nothing will happen when I press the "save changes" button. It's like the save button is inactive.

Is it a rule that you cannot make changes to surveys that are active already? If so, how did those 4 new questions get on there. And how do I get them off?

(P.S.) When editing, the 4 new questions are blank, but when filling out the actual survey, they all say what the only one I made was supposed to say, "Are you bringing a guest with you?"

Tuesday, May 21, 2024 at 12:32 AM - Response #1

I would like to add to the above question that I have been the main admin for this site since 2008.

This survey is for our 60th Reunion on 9/24. My point is that it isn't just a fun survey, but is one of the main reachouts for determining the Reunion dynamics.

Its errored state does not create the image we are trying to put forth to encourage attendance.

There used to be a phone number we could call for help. It has been over 5 years since we have been to the Forums and I don't see any way to reach someone who can help us.

Thanking you in advance for any help.

We can not seem to fix this and need assistance please.

Tuesday, May 21, 2024 at 12:34 AM - Response #2

Also wondering if Brad still passes Fort Wayne on his way to the Indy 500 this coming weekend?Very Happy

Monday, June 3, 2024 at 8:30 AM - Response #3

Hi Nancee,

I will have a programmer take a look. It seems there were a few forum posts that did not make it into our Support tracker. I'm looking to try to identify them now. Thanks for the contact form.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Monday, June 3, 2024 at 2:54 PM - Response #4

The programmers cleared up the question. Please take a look now.

Jessica

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.