ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

My utube video is too big

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/22/11 05:48 PM Views: 1503 Replies: 6
Saturday, January 22, 2011 at 5:48 PM

You can tell I've been away for awhile. My video takes up the whole page and I have no more side bar. Can someone please help?

Saturday, January 22, 2011 at 10:32 PM - Response #1

Where did you post the video?

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Saturday, January 22, 2011 at 11:43 PM - Response #2

Hi Jessica,
It's in my annoucements homepage. I deactivated it as it showed up too big. I followed the instructions but for some reason I goofed.
Please feel free to go in and view it and let me know what I did wrong. Thank you so much.

DianeEmbarassed

Sunday, January 23, 2011 at 6:38 PM - Response #3

Unfortunately my mind reading skills aren't in full effect this week. Wink Which announcement is it in?

Sunday, January 23, 2011 at 7:49 PM - Response #4

LOL. Hi Brad and thank you for the kind words. I'm a little rusty right now. I thought I followed your directions on the site on how to upload a utube video. Apparently I did something wrong. I went to edit site pages, edit announcements and it's at the top under friendship. If you edit it you will see it there. I deactivated it so it wouldn't show up so large. Can you guide me through the process please, and let me know why it shows so far down on the homepage?

Thanks for your help in advance Brad,

Diane

Sunday, January 23, 2011 at 10:23 PM - Response #5

I clicked the Source button in the upper left corner and changed the video with to 300. That's all that was needed.

Monday, January 24, 2011 at 7:07 PM - Response #6

Once again, Thank you Brad. You're the bestSmile

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.