ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Bouncebacks -- a CC system problem?

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/17/20 09:38 AM Views: 453 Replies: 9
Monday, August 17, 2020 at 9:38 AM

Our Woodward61 website says we’ve had 70 email bouncebacks in the past year, most of them from Friday — including me! And it correctly lists my current email address! That means — unless CC has a system problem — we’ve now lost over time our ability to communicate with about half our registered classmates. Many (most?) of our recent bouncebacks were comcast.net, zoomtown.com, cinci.rr.com, and fuse.net addresses. It looks to be a CC problem??? Thanks! B

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 at 5:31 PM - Response #1

I have had the same problem on Madeira65 website. Yesterday there were 10 bouncebacks and today there were a total of 17. I have checked with several of the people who were listed on the bounceback list and their emails have not changed. When I got the initial 10 I had not even sent out any posts or emails to the class. I did send a new post yesterday after getting the first 10 bouncebacks and got an additional 7 today. The emails for these classmates were comcast.net, zoomtown.com, cinci.rr.com, fuse.net,wildblue.net carolina.rr.com, columbus.rr.com, twc.com, and q.com. I hope we can get this issue resolved soon.

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 at 5:43 PM - Response #2

Hi Bill,

There were 17 recently from cloudmark. I have removed them all.

We are working with Cloudmark to clear up an issue on their end. They received a full list of IPs when we migrated and stated they would use the same reputation as they had at our prior host. This was working just fine until they tweaked something this weekend and suddenly did not recognize them. I have sent them a full list and reported each one individually that has popped up as well. They are aware of the issue and clearing it.

Jessica

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 at 5:43 PM - Response #3

Hi Joan,

Same thing with your site. 17 of them from the weekend. I have reported it and removed the ones listed there.

Jessica

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 at 7:25 PM - Response #4

Jessica:

I imagine you can tell which sites have had a sudden increase in bouncebacks, but just in case -- we now have 49.

Thank you.
Laurel

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 at 7:28 PM - Response #5

I cleared them. It is not universal, however, we have submitted the entire list of IPs to cloudmark to ensure they have it again.

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 at 12:24 PM - Response #6

Thank you Jessica. Very Happy

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 at 12:27 PM - Response #7

Nothing new from them system wide this morning so we are very hopeful this is all cleared up and was just a hiccup in there system.

We cleared them all for anyone who had them.

Thursday, August 20, 2020 at 3:28 PM - Response #8

I received 4 more bouncebacks dated 8/19/20. Do you need us to let you know when we get these bouncebacks? Thanks.

Thursday, August 20, 2020 at 8:00 PM - Response #9

Your IP and the few others having issues were removed from the cloudmark list - it takes a couple days for everything to pick up that it is clear. These will clear on their own. I did remove them for you for now.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.