ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

graphic

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 04/08/10 01:03 PM Views: 1416 Replies: 8
Thursday, April 8, 2010 at 1:03 PM

I would like to make a "poll" that has graphics. That is,
answer A is one graphic, Answer B is another graphic, etc. To put is simply "Which graphic do you want to use? A,B,C?"

Is there a way to do this on here?

Thanks

Thursday, April 8, 2010 at 1:15 PM - Response #1

No, the poll is just a simple database-driven component. Couple of suggestions for you:

1) Use your Survey Maker instead. It's far more sophisticated and is intended to handle more complex things. With a survey you can't put graphics into the answers themselves, but you could put them in the edit area just above the survey questions.

2) Through html code you could actually insert the images above your actual poll questions. It's simple if you know html and how to use the img tag. If you don't and you want to use the poll instead of the survey I can give you a hand with inserting the graphics you want in there.

Thursday, April 8, 2010 at 10:23 PM - Response #2

I think I inserted the code but you have to click on it to see the image. Is this right or is there a way for the pictures to show all the time?

Thursday, April 8, 2010 at 11:55 PM - Response #3

Where on your site am I supposed to be looking?

Friday, April 9, 2010 at 3:08 PM - Response #4

I did not turn it on. You have to go to the edit site pages. Can you do this?

Friday, April 9, 2010 at 3:40 PM - Response #5

You want me to be looking at your poll, not a survey, correct? I went into your poll previously and it's blank. I just looked again and it's still blank.

Friday, April 9, 2010 at 7:34 PM - Response #6

Brad,
No Survey maker. it is the last one. You have to go to "edit" to see the files I uploaded. I do not know HTML but I would like to learn a little.

Saturday, April 10, 2010 at 12:25 AM - Response #7

All right, little disconnect here, you're in your survey, I'm looking at your poll, you're in the survey trying to use html like I said you could do in the poll. In the survey you have no need to use html like that. Go back into the editor and delete everything in there so the page is back to blank. Then just click your yellow image icon followed by your File Vault button. Click the image you wish to insert and insert it. In the editor environment there's no need to look at code view at all.

Saturday, April 10, 2010 at 5:23 PM - Response #8

Brad,
Once again this is too simple. I thought I was going to learn something here.
Thank you.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.