ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Group chat

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 12/29/09 09:04 PM Views: 1445 Replies: 4
Tuesday, December 29, 2009 at 9:04 PM

We had our first group chat this evening. Everyone was really excited about it, and would like it to be a weekly event!

Just one small problem. At most we had 6 people talking at one time. Several people commented that things were moving too quickly. It was difficult to page back because the page would skip forward each time a new comment was made...making everything very jumpy. I'm concerned that as we get more people, the comments will move even faster. Is there anything you can suggest that might help classmates to keep up with the conversation?

Thank you Brad and team for this new option!!! I think it is really going to encourage participation on our site!

Edited 12/29/09 9:05 PM
Tuesday, December 29, 2009 at 9:39 PM - Response #1

If you drag the scroll bar back up and continue holding it instead of letting it go, it should stay in place so you can read the other comments while Classmates continue chatting below. Stay tuned for some cool new chat stuff coming next year.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009 at 9:51 PM - Response #2

Your new Live Chat is SO much better that the third-party plug-in we had before...thank you! I'm looking forward to it opening in a new window so users can chat and browse the site simultaneously. An auto-notification feature like FB will be nice, as well.

I'd really like a favor, though. Can you allow me to edit the name of our chat room? We called our old one "Bobcat Chat", and we miss the cool name.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009 at 10:20 PM - Response #3

Coming up sometime in 2010 will be the ability to rename and reorder all site links, including your defalt links.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009 at 11:17 PM - Response #4

I am waiting, this chat feature is great!!!!NancyVery Happy

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.