ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Editing Announcements

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/05/14 09:51 AM Views: 679 Replies: 4
Sunday, January 5, 2014 at 9:51 AM

Is there a tutorial on how to edit announcements ?
I have gone to "Edit Pages" "Home Page" "Edit Announcements" BUT, can't seem to find where to change background colors, text colors, etc.
Also, not all the current announcements are listed there.
I've done this before, but do remember losing all that info for awhile. My goal is just to change up the "look" of this part of our Home Page to encourage classmates to realize some changes are being made and possibly create more interest. Our 45th reunion will be this June, so any ideas that can be offered to generate a renewed interest in our site is appreciated.

Sunday, January 5, 2014 at 10:05 AM - Response #1

you don't need to go to Edit Pages, Home Page, Edit Announcements. There is a short-cut. Go to POST ANNOUNCEMENT in the Member Functions. it will get you to the same place.

To change the background color of all the announcements, go to POST ANNOUNCEMENT, scroll down to the bottom and choose one of the button to the left of the SAVE button, then after changing the color, click the SAVE button.

Sunday, January 5, 2014 at 10:15 AM - Response #2

Thank you. I successfully changed background color. NOW, how do I change the text colors ?

Edited 01/05/14 10:15 AM
Sunday, January 5, 2014 at 10:26 AM - Response #3

Edit the announcement you want to change the text color. Select the text.and choose one of the two "A" buttons on the bottom row of buttons. The first "A" button is Text Color. The second "A" button is text background color.

Sunday, January 5, 2014 at 10:52 AM - Response #4

Thanks AGAIN ! Amazing how things that I used to know how to do have just evaporated into thin air.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.