ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Automated Email

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 02/21/11 12:25 PM Views: 1290 Replies: 6
Monday, February 21, 2011 at 12:25 PM

Seems like in a past discussion there was a positive response about adding an automated birthday greeting to the classmate. We send one to "friends of classmates" who monitor the profile" that a birthday is upcoming but dont send one to the classmate. I believe this is another oppurtunity to invinte the classmate to update thier profile with new stuff.

Monday, February 21, 2011 at 12:57 PM - Response #1

Hi Charlie,

This is already on the list of wishlist items.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Tuesday, July 19, 2011 at 1:34 PM - Response #2

Do we have an update on this request? I asked a couple of years ago even and we still don't have this. It can't be that hard to add the code to the other automated emails.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011 at 9:21 AM - Response #3

Not yet. We are currently working on what is being called ClassCreator 3.0. It is a big project. After that is released, then we can take on smaller projects. It is still on the wishlist, so it won't be forgotten.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011 at 9:32 AM - Response #4

Okay cool. DO you have any spoilers out as to what 3.0 will bring?

Wednesday, July 20, 2011 at 9:47 AM - Response #5

I wish I could go into detail, but there are a ton of new features being added. Even more backend work that will hopefully improve efficiency. I can say a couple... wider layouts, custom order navigation, flyout menus, updated reunion planner and more. I cannot however, leak any kind of projected date. I'm certain there will be an announcement.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011 at 10:03 AM - Response #6

Cool thanks for the "hints"

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.