ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Music Playlists

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 05/11/13 08:05 PM Views: 1432 Replies: 8
Saturday, May 11, 2013 at 8:05 PM

Can anyone suggest a free music playlist for my site?

Sunday, May 12, 2013 at 10:19 AM - Response #1

A popular site that once again permits embedding.

Thursday, May 16, 2013 at 9:31 AM - Response #2

After Playlist went down a while back I changed to www.grooveshark.com. I have found every song I was looking for except one obscure one. It is easy to work with other than one minor shortfall that you cannot shuffle the order of songs while playing.

Edited 05/16/13 9:31 AM
Thursday, May 16, 2013 at 11:50 AM - Response #3

I agree with everything you said except the inability to shuffle songs being a minor shortfall.

When Playlist unceremoniously dropped the ability to embed I deleted all my playlists, closed my account and went to Grooveshark. When Playlist reinstated the embed ability I ignored it for a while. But the ability to shuffle songs brought me back.

Friday, May 17, 2013 at 2:13 PM - Response #4

F.C., '58 - Springfield, I took a look at your site. How did you create the ability to put sub-pages underneath?

Edited 05/17/13 2:15 PM
Friday, May 17, 2013 at 2:31 PM - Response #5
capture_002_17052013_112752.jpg

WILLIE RUTH MCGHEE wrote:

F.C., '58 - Springfield, I took a look at your site. How did you create the ability to put sub-pages underneath?

On the Edit Site Pages all you have to do is drag whatever link you want to be a sub page to the right under the main page. The attached shows the arrangement of the reunion pages.

Saturday, August 24, 2013 at 12:05 PM - Response #6

Can you auto play when you enter a page with Grooveshark? I don't see that capability there.

Saturday, August 24, 2013 at 1:13 PM - Response #7

See this thread.

Saturday, August 24, 2013 at 4:47 PM - Response #8

Thanks FC. That got it.

I wish there was a way to reduce the volume level. When the player starts it is preset at about 3/4ths volume level.

I see you went back to playlist.com. When I go back to their site i can see my old playlists there but they will not play. Also, I don't see an ability to upload my own mp3's so seems they moved to a radio station player .

Thanks for your help buddy.
Max

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.