ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Photo Gallery

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 10/03/15 05:30 PM Views: 983 Replies: 5
Saturday, October 3, 2015 at 5:30 PM

Our Class website have been loading photos on it since we created our website in 2010. We are Currently storing 148.51 MB of available 200 MB (at 74.25% capacity). Right now we cannot afford to upgrade our website. Are videos included in the 148.5 MB that we are currently using? We have a lot of old photos on the website that we would hate to have to delete if we could just delete some of the videos.

Thanks,

Joan

Sunday, October 4, 2015 at 4:10 AM - Response #1

Youtube (or other external videos) do not count. Pretty sure that's what you have since there is no video player support on CC. Plus they would eat 200MB very fast.

There are many external sites where you can store 1GB+ pictures for FREE.

CC should offer 1GB now since storage costs have decreased enormously in 8 years (hint)

Sunday, October 4, 2015 at 7:37 PM - Response #2

Jack,

Thanks for letting me know about the Videos. It sure would be nice to have 1 GB+ for pictures. After 5 years we have quite a collection. I asked classmates to post pictures on Drop Box from our 50th Reunion a couple of weeks ago so I could then decide which ones to put on our CC website. Unfortunately only a few people posted pictures there. A number other classmates said they could not figure out how to get onto Drop Box and then post pictures. I may have to find another website that is easier to use.

Thanks, Joan

Monday, October 5, 2015 at 10:03 AM - Response #3

How do you tell who posted a Photo Gallery on your website? We have several that I (as Admin) would like to delete and I want to let the person who posted them that I am going to delete them before I do it. Thanks.

Monday, October 5, 2015 at 10:39 AM - Response #4

I found out how to see who posted an album. You go to File Vault, and then click on the Navigation Link and then then Photo Gallery.

Monday, October 5, 2015 at 12:52 PM - Response #5

Did you see the email today about 2GB storage if you extend?

It's a start.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.