ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Private email and slow response

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 05/22/15 12:04 PM Views: 892 Replies: 6
Friday, May 22, 2015 at 12:04 PM

I've not been on this forum for a long time, but I am continually finding terribly slow response to our website, each and everytime I log on. Are servers down and others simply covering the load?

I am unable to send a private email, using Chrome on Win 7. This has always worked, but today is not. The notation in the lower left of screen shows "javascript:void (0)" when I hover over private email. Did I kill some setting somewhere? Thanks

Edited 05/22/15 12:06 PM
Friday, May 22, 2015 at 12:41 PM - Response #1

Hi Dick,

I'm not seeing any issues with private email today and tests are coming through. Have you tried closing out the browser and coming back in? It is unlikely you turned off anything that would affect JavaScript on the site.

All systems are up and running and I'm seeing a fast response time from all tests I'm running. Is there a specific function that is running slow for you?

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Friday, May 22, 2015 at 1:00 PM - Response #2

on response...no special area...just everytime i go to our website the response is terrible...
On the browser...have rebooted, closed and opened both FF and Chrome...searching for a classmate...then On hovering over private email, get the javascript as mentioned. This also happens on Profile Questions, Add Photo Video, but NOT anything further down on the page of a classmate...not restricted to any specific classmate either as I have tried it on several classmates

You're welcome to remote into my computer if you wish...or provide some other suggestions...thanks for the quick response. I'm sure it's something stupid classified as operator error

Edited 05/22/15 1:04 PM
Friday, May 22, 2015 at 1:09 PM - Response #3

Hi Dick,

I must have been testing from a cached page. Although I'm not seeing a slow response anywhere I am seeing the javascript issue you are seeing now. I am working with a programmer right now on that item and we should have it resolved shortly.

Jessica

Friday, May 22, 2015 at 1:16 PM - Response #4

Thanks

Friday, May 22, 2015 at 1:27 PM - Response #5

Refresh the page and try the private post again. This should be all set now.

Jessica

Friday, May 22, 2015 at 11:16 PM - Response #6

Yes...it works...thanks...PS Response still terrible

Edited 05/22/15 11:17 PM
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.