ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Adding yearbook pictures to each classmates profile page.

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 05/17/11 01:05 AM Views: 1578 Replies: 4
Tuesday, May 17, 2011 at 1:05 AM

Up until now, I have been uploading each classmate's yearbook picture (that appears in the upper right hand corner), one by one, to their indivdual profile page and pressing the save button over and over again, etc... Instead of continuing to do this, considering we have a large amount of graduates, is there any way to uploading more than one / multiple classmates picture(s) to their proper profile page(s) at once? Or could an application be developed to enable us to do this in the future? Right now, even though the classmates appreciate seeing their picture, it is a very time consuming process to do so for one scanned yearbook picture at a time, multiple times. We have over five hundred pictures from our yearbook. So that's why I am asking.

Any tips or instruction to speed up this process would be greatly appreciated.

Edited 05/17/11 1:11 AM
Tuesday, May 17, 2011 at 2:59 PM - Response #1

Hi Gary,

Since each photo goes to a separate class site member record we don't have a mass uploader for that one. It is on the wishlist items for the future.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 at 8:33 PM - Response #2

Hi Jessica,

Thank you very much. I really appreciate the quick reply. It's too bad we can't do it now but I will keep at the uloads a little bit at a time then.

Gary

Sunday, June 26, 2011 at 6:04 PM - Response #3

I would also like to be able to download the linked picture, or picture reference/link in the Classmate spreadsheet.

Does 'on the wish list' mean that it WILL be implemented, and if so do you have a date when that function will be available?

Thanks!

Sunday, June 26, 2011 at 11:11 PM - Response #4

You can download the classmate yearbook photos under Manage Classmates > Download yearbook photos.

Jessica

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.