ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

No E-Mail Notifications Today - 50 Year Reunion photos posted today

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 11/02/15 11:55 AM Views: 1015 Replies: 12
Monday, November 2, 2015 at 11:55 AM

We are not receiving E-Mail Notifications today - I posted 50 Year Reunion photos at 7:33am, November 2, 2015. Tech Support please push them through. Photos are visible on our website - let's give our classmates the opportunity to view through e-mail notifications. Thank you
PS: is there a CC site-wide problem pushing through e-mail notifications?

Edited 11/02/15 12:34 PM
Monday, November 2, 2015 at 12:35 PM - Response #1

I sent a request over to reboot the mail server at 12:17pm.

Monday, November 2, 2015 at 4:10 PM - Response #2

Thank you, Scott...much appreciated. Our website seems to have an ongoing disconnect receiving e-mail notifications. Is this system-wide or just our website?

Monday, November 2, 2015 at 5:23 PM - Response #3

Not you. We have been having to reset the mail server daily lately. Not sure why at the moment.

Monday, November 2, 2015 at 5:50 PM - Response #4

Using Cold Fusion right? That answers that if you are.

Scott Mastenbrook wrote:

Not sure why at the moment.

Tuesday, November 3, 2015 at 6:34 AM - Response #5

Scott - please push through e-mail notifications - today sent myself a test e-mail for email the class and have not yet received my copy of test. Will wait to receive my test before emailing to our class. E-mail Notifications are what's keeping us connected. How much longer for e-mail notifications to be received as they were in the past? Thank you.

Edited 11/03/15 8:23 PM
Tuesday, November 3, 2015 at 11:59 AM - Response #6

There are no backups that I see this morning. ...Unless Jessica already addressed it prior to me looking.

Tuesday, November 3, 2015 at 5:25 PM - Response #7

Thanks, Scott. Hope our e-mail notification trend continues for more than a few days without another glitch!

Tuesday, November 3, 2015 at 6:28 PM - Response #8

Scott - can you write a macro to automatically reset that email server once a day? ??

Friday, November 6, 2015 at 7:51 AM - Response #9

No e-mail Notifications today & there's a birthday. Usually at least 12 to 15 logging on before 7:30am - at 8:10am, I'm the solo log on - notifications are not being received. Please: help us to remain connected! We're in the midst of planning December 2015 & summer 2016 get togethers. Tech support: please push through e-mail notifications - without e-mail notifications, we're losing classmates logging on - instead of our website, classmates are logging on to Facebook. Thank you.

Edited 11/06/15 8:19 AM
Friday, November 6, 2015 at 5:36 PM - Response #10

SECOND REQUEST: We are not receiving E-Mail
Notifications. Classmates only log on when they receive Notification. Is this system-wide or not? Thank you.

Edited 11/06/15 5:38 PM
Friday, November 6, 2015 at 10:23 PM - Response #11

I too got a Once Daily notification today.

There was a forum thread quite some time ago where we discussed the design which did not send notifications to someone (usually admins) who'd made a change - since they had obviously already seen the change as they made it. It was agreed back then that the design would change and notifies would be sent to the person making the change too - as a confirmation that the notifiy did get sent.

It does not look like that change was ever made. I posted in our Message Forum the other day and did not get a notify. But my test member did, so I know it went out.

Saturday, November 7, 2015 at 8:33 AM - Response #12

Debbie & John: thank you.
TECH SUPPORT: Our classmates continue not to be receiving E-Mail Notifications. This has become a chronic problem. We have important photos to post from our 50th Reunion, including a Quilt of Honor created by one of our classmates in honor of our guys who served in Vietnam - the Quilt is now hanging & displayed at our high school in honor of our '65 Vets. Can tech support please push through notifications and if there's an ongoing problem with E-Mail Notification, let me know. Thank you.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.