ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Classmate Photos Icon or Check Mark on Manage Classmates List?

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 11/26/08 04:27 PM Views: 1435 Replies: 7
Wednesday, November 26, 2008 at 4:27 PM

Quote:

If you wish to upload Yearbook photos for your Classmates follow these steps:

Click on Manage Classmates
Click on the Enter/Edit Classmates Manually button
Click the Details link next to a Classmate's name
Click the "Browse" button next to the Yearbook Photo field to select a Classmate's Yearbook photo from your hard drive, then click the "Save Changes" button.

OK... we have over 600 photos to add. It is a slow process which is being done in short sessions. Is there a way you can put a check mark, or icon, or something on the list to show that there is a classmate photo in the profile already? It will allow us to keep track of which classmates we still need to upload or find photos for and will avoid having to go into the profile to check.

IdeaIdea ... Being able to see the photos and classmate name in a listing so that they can be checked against the yearbook to make sure we have not gotten the wrong photo for someone.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008 at 5:34 PM - Response #1

Most excellent idea, added to Task List. Thank you.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008 at 5:40 PM - Response #2

One hint that helped me is after saving the profile with the new yearbook photo, use the browser "Back" button until you get to the class list. This way, the screen will be in the same position. If you are working on the "M" names, then the browser would return to the "M" section.

Monday, January 12, 2009 at 5:26 PM - Response #3

Just discovered that this feature has been implemented! What a big help! Thanks so much!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009 at 12:16 AM - Response #4

Terry Alers wrote:

Just discovered that this feature has been implemented! What a big help! Thanks so much!

How about making the "Senior Photo" column sortable, so that all of those without a photo can be sorted to the same area (top or bottom of the list)

Thanks

Tuesday, January 13, 2009 at 6:34 PM - Response #5

Hi Kyle,

There isn't much to sort here. The list has the ability to see at a glance if a photo is needed.

Monday, September 27, 2010 at 4:02 PM - Response #6

I have a site for a club, rather than a class reunion and would like to add members' photos to their profile pages, but I don't find a "yearbook photo field". I went through the steps listed above, but don't find any way to add a photo. How do I access the “yearbook photo field?” Thanks!

Monday, September 27, 2010 at 4:05 PM - Response #7

1) Click Manage Classmates
2) Click the Enter/Edit Classmates button
3) Note the Yearbook Photos column

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.