ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Can not write and keep info on a page.

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 05/04/14 05:03 PM Views: 724 Replies: 2
Sunday, May 4, 2014 at 5:03 PM

We have a few death notices and I as an admin, post information on when and where, etc., but I have been trying to SAVE CHANGES for the last five attempts.

What's going on?

I tried copy and paste some info that I posted on the Home page, into the IN OUR PRAYERS tab, but it's not saving the info, then I got a message telling me I can no longer copy and paste like i used to, so I tried again ,rewriting a new post in the IN OUR PRAYERS tab, and clicked on Save changes, but it still does not save, on;ly shows the last post I did a few months ago. Thanks, Jim

Monday, May 5, 2014 at 12:20 PM - Response #1

You're using Google Chrome correct? I was unable to repeat the problem with the latest version of Google Chrome. Please try the following:

1) Clear your browser cache
2) Clear your browser cookies
3) Update to the latest version of Google Chrome (if applicable)

Try again now.

Monday, May 5, 2014 at 2:19 PM - Response #2

Hi James,

I believe I know what you are talking about. You copied an obit and pasted it into the edit window... but it is not there. Stop. Click on SOURCE and if you have the same thing as I have been dealing with.... you will see the coding of the obit.

You need to remove the coding UP TO the person's name. Give that a try and let us know if it helps. It may/it may not.

Edited 05/05/14 2:34 PM
New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.