ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

ADMINS

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/17/12 12:39 PM Views: 1039 Replies: 6
Tuesday, July 17, 2012 at 12:39 PM

We have started planning our 50th reunion. I have given 4/5 other classmates admin privileges. One of them is building a list and collecting e mail adreses vias that manage classates/details page.

She claims that the other admins e mails are NOT listed on their detail page. They do show up on my computer. Is this her computer or do we have an issue or do admin e mail address only show up on mine?

Also, can you explain the use of General Admin Fourms and who has access to them?

JIM

Edited 07/17/12 12:50 PM
Tuesday, July 17, 2012 at 1:07 PM - Response #1

Only the Root Admin has access to the Primary Email and Password fields of co-admins, in order to prevent co-admins with less privileges from using another co-admin's account to access something they themselves are not allowed.

The Admin forums on each site are forum environments exclusively for the use of the co-admins on that site.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012 at 1:15 PM - Response #2

Then I assume that all admins have access to the forums and can add and respose at will?

Thanks

Tuesday, July 17, 2012 at 1:48 PM - Response #3

If the Root Admin has given a co-admin access to the forums page, then the co-admin can participate fully in the Admin Forums.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012 at 2:11 PM - Response #4

Thank you kind sir!!!!

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 at 7:59 PM - Response #5

Okay so today....I made sure my admins had access to the forums page and posted info on how to download a class list.

Whe they go to admin forums all they can get is a blank grey page.

What up?
JIM

Wednesday, August 1, 2012 at 11:47 AM - Response #6

This may be fixed. When revisiting the page, make sure to refresh the page in the browser to insure you are seeing the latest changes. Please let us know.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.