ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Gallery - My First Car

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 03/23/11 07:49 AM Views: 1255 Replies: 4
Wednesday, March 23, 2011 at 7:49 AM

Just setup a gallery, which is really nice! 3 posts to it so far. 2 of them (including mine) do not have a pic on the main gallery page. What is needed to fix this?

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 at 8:54 AM - Response #1

The classmate (or you) needs to choose a cover photo. To do this, go to Gallery Creator, PHOTOS, then in the "View Photos From:" drop-down, choose "Cheryl", then choose a cover photo radio button. Then SAVE CHANGES. Repeat the process with the other classmate.

Monday, March 28, 2011 at 12:50 PM - Response #2

Kyle,

I took a look at Cheryl's site and thought her "My First Car" was a fun idea. I also noticed that she had paper clips for the pix. She said it was part of the gallery options, but I can't seem to find it.
Can you tell me where it is?

Thanks,
Gary

Monday, March 28, 2011 at 12:56 PM - Response #3

Gary,

Your Gallery is ADMIN ONLY can upload photos, so there is really only one sub-gallery. You click on the link and immediately see the photos. If you change it so that classmates can upload pictures, then your "Favorite Ride" gallery will have another page before the photos can be viewed. This 2nd page is where the paper clips show up.

When you edit your Gallery Creator, look for this section to change it.
Upload Permissions:    

Only Admins: Allows only Site Administrators to upload photos to the gallery.

All Classmates: Allows both Site Administrators and Classmates to participate in uploading photos to the gallery. Each Classmate can create his or her own unique gallery within the master gallery. All photos uploaded by Classmates will be credited to them!

All Classmates, But Approve Photos First: Allows both Site Administrators and Classmates to upload photos, but before photos added by Classmates go live on the site they must be approved by an Administrator first.

Monday, March 28, 2011 at 2:39 PM - Response #4

Kyle,

As always, you come through.....I understand now.

Thank you,
Gary

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.