ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Different Screen

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/05/14 11:53 PM Views: 628 Replies: 8
Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at 11:53 PM
ScreenShot043.jpg

My Co Admin is seeing the attached on my website and not his 1959 site of Anadarko. I don't see the attached at all on my site, while he does????

We are looking at the 'mystery' where did it come from Facebook link at top right.

Reply
Edited 03/05/14 11:54 PM
Thursday, March 6, 2014 at 12:29 AM - Response #1

Did you check the announce Class Connection on preferences?

Reply
Thursday, March 6, 2014 at 12:36 AM - Response #2

Right. You can toggle that on and off under Preferences. If it's on once somebody dismisses it, it never comes back. It's there until user dismisses (if you have it on).


Reply
Thursday, March 6, 2014 at 4:52 AM - Response #3

Brad Switzer wrote:

Right. You can toggle that on and off under Preferences. If it's on once somebody dismisses it, it never comes back. It's there until user dismisses (if you have it on).

I have it checked under Preferences, but it's not showing up on our Class of 1978 website. It does show up on the Class of 1979 website I'm running.

Reply
Friday, March 7, 2014 at 9:10 PM - Response #4
FBCC - toggle for module announcement.JPG

See screenshot attached... A NEW TOGGLE: ON/OFF
for the FBCC App 'right hand module announcement'.

Reply
Friday, March 7, 2014 at 9:17 PM - Response #5

Joe, log into your class of 1978 site as one of your test members (not as admin), and you should be able to see it there. It is not visible to you as admin of the site on which you are joined with FBCC, only to all your class members.

Reply
Friday, March 7, 2014 at 9:20 PM - Response #6

While we were developing this if you had Class Connection on you may not see this again. It's there for your classmates.


Reply
Saturday, March 8, 2014 at 2:17 AM - Response #7

Marla Bryan wrote:

Joe, log into your class of 1978 site as one of your test members (not as admin), and you should be able to see it there. It is not visible to you as admin of the site on which you are joined with FBCC, only to all your class members.

Thanks, Marla. I created a test member and it's there.

Reply
Saturday, March 8, 2014 at 2:18 AM - Response #8

Brad Switzer wrote:

While we were developing this if you had Class Connection on you may not see this again. It's there for your classmates.

Got it now. Thanks for the clarification.

Reply
New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.