ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Law School Site - Question

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 05/26/11 10:41 PM Views: 1117 Replies: 3
Thursday, May 26, 2011 at 10:41 PM

Hey Everyone,

I created a page for my law school graduating class. We would like to add a section where everyone can (1) list where they practice law - either City or County and State and (2) what areas of they law everyone practices. We plan to use this information so we can refer clients to each other.

What gadget or other funky tool can I use to put this information together in a user friendly manner?

Thanks for the help.
Mandy

Thursday, May 26, 2011 at 10:52 PM - Response #1

The only way I can think of (inside of CC) for users to easily add information is via a forum.

The main forum title could be List Your Practice Here. Then they start a new topic with their name/practice and then fill in the details. People could of course post questions to them too.

Edited 05/26/11 10:53 PM
Thursday, May 26, 2011 at 11:10 PM - Response #2

Mandy Bailey wrote:

What gadget or other funky tool can I use to put this information together in a user friendly manner? Mandy

I'd use a third-party data collection device that your individual members could use to fill in their practice information using an online form at your Class Creator site. You would receive notices by email as each person fills out the form.

You'd have to then download the collected data and use it to create a directory type listing which could be updated periodically.

Contact me by email for specifics on the third-party service I'd recommend.

Edited 05/26/11 11:12 PM
Friday, May 27, 2011 at 12:20 AM - Response #3

I forgot about the most obvious area - member profiles. Add questions defining practice, specialty, etc. You can then download, extract the data and create custom page(s) if you want to be involved.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.