ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Page Heading partially covered

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 10/07/08 05:43 PM Views: 1210 Replies: 5
Tuesday, October 7, 2008 at 5:43 PM

First, let me express my gratitude on the behalf of our class for your website. It has proved to be successful from the beginning. Out of a class of over 400, we had a quarter of the class login and create a profile within the first two weeks of use. I am amazed at the statistics when I see the amount of visitors to the home page. Our 15 year reunion had I think around 40 classmates attend...3 weeks into the planning we have 85 to claim they are coming to the 20 year! (We'll see how well that holds true!) I think alot of that attendance boost is from the website...it's really a great "come together" place! Thanks again!

ANYWAY...my question is this...On my "20 Year Reunion" link...the heading is partially covered, and also the link "80's Nostalgia" is the same way. It doesn't affect any thing but my nerves, but still...how do I fix it?

AN

Tuesday, October 7, 2008 at 5:57 PM - Response #1

I fixed your home page. The banner you had at the top was too wide. For more information about this problem see this thread.

Give it a whirl and try fixing your 80s page yourself. Let me know if you have any problems.

Edited 10/07/08 5:59 PM
Tuesday, October 7, 2008 at 6:04 PM - Response #2

Tip: Look at your 80s page using Internet Explorer. Our editor window is small and your videos appear to be single file. But in Internet Explorer you'll see that some videos are actually side by side. This is what's blowing out your page. Simply click before any video that is to the right of another video, and press your enter key. Once you have all of your videos single file your page will no longer blow out.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008 at 6:09 PM - Response #3

It wasn't my home page, it was my 20 year reunion link. It's like it starts too far to the left. The heading "Reunion" is partially covered. Same for the 80's Nostalgia. I did put in some extra spaces on that one which seemed to help, but the heading "80's Nostalgia" is still covered up, and there is no banner.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008 at 6:13 PM - Response #4

Ok...Thanks I fixed the 80's Nostalgia page!

Tuesday, October 7, 2008 at 6:26 PM - Response #5

Looks to me like you must have fixed your 20 year reunion page too. Nice job. Smile

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.