ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Survey Not Available

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 09/20/09 03:38 PM Views: 2072 Replies: 10
Sunday, September 20, 2009 at 3:38 PM

I had to create an extra page since I used up all of the other customizable ones. Of course I had to create it under the survey link but after I did create it, I couldn't get the words "survey not available" removed at the bottom.
Is there a way to do that?

Sunday, September 20, 2009 at 4:01 PM - Response #1

I just zapped that wording. It's not really necessary anyway.

Sunday, September 20, 2009 at 4:04 PM - Response #2

Thank you sooo much!!! I'm so glad it's off of there Very Happy

Sunday, September 20, 2009 at 5:41 PM - Response #3

Hi Bradster!

I am going to be using survey pages for the same reason in the future. Would you share how to 'zap' the words, with us, so we can do it ourselves, please? Thanks.N

{one less, bug brad} Smile

Sunday, September 20, 2009 at 6:20 PM - Response #4

Nancee S. Lougheed wrote:

Hi Bradster!

I am going to be using survey pages for the same reason in the future. Would you share how to 'zap' the words, with us, so we can do it ourselves, please? Thanks.N

{one less, bug brad} Smile

I am not sure, but I thought he said it wasn't really necessary, so it was zapped in the base product. But if not, adding this code to the SOURCE code of your content should get rid of the survey.

What it does is just remove anything inside of the dashed border and makes it invisible.

Another way was to turn on the FONT COLOR to white, which would render anything after your last text to be "invisible" (white color)

OK. I just checked how Brad made it invisible. He added one question named "Thank you for your contribution and time." that was a TEXT ONLY question and made the question inactive. So there is a question, but it is not active. And thus the "Survey not available" doesn't display and neither does the question.

Edited 09/20/09 6:26 PM
Sunday, September 20, 2009 at 6:45 PM - Response #5

Is there a possibility that we could get a few more pages made available? I could use a few more!

Libann

Sunday, September 20, 2009 at 6:50 PM - Response #6

I actually just zapped the wording from the base code. Simple as that. Feel free to use the Survey Maker to generate all the pages you want.

Sunday, September 20, 2009 at 7:04 PM - Response #7

Thanks, Brad! I had actually taken to adding a bunch of blank lines at the bottom of my "surveys" so that the not avaailable wording would move way down the page (hoping people would miss it). This is much better.

Monday, September 21, 2009 at 5:25 PM - Response #8

Brad! This is cool....now we can start adding the extra pages we need.

I thought you were going to be adding unlimited pages for those of us that have paid an annual or 5 year membership (like us). This is kind of a loophole.

Well, let me know when unlimited pages might be coming and (very important) the ability to move the page links up and down on the left side of our websites (just like we can do on the right side).

Thanks,

Bruce

Tuesday, September 22, 2009 at 12:29 PM - Response #9

Jamie Reed wrote:

I had to create an extra page since I used up all of the other customizable ones. Of course I had to create it under the survey link but after I did create it, I couldn't get the words "survey not available" removed at the bottom.
Is there a way to do that?

Jamie,I just found out about using Surveys for making new pages. I have made one( although inactive for now). I never did see "survey not available" and I see that Brad has removed that wording. What about the survey itself? Is there a way to remove it??? I'm confused. What am I missing here? Thanks..Bonita

Tuesday, September 22, 2009 at 12:41 PM - Response #10

I had heard about using surveys to create extra pages but never did until a couple of weeks ago. But of course when I did I couldn't get that wording to come off no matter what I tried. That's why I posted that question. And I guess there were others having the exact same issue so Brad just removed it from the process so it wouldn't show up.

I think it would be easier just to have seperate customizable pages that you could add instead of having to use the survey maker. But in the meantime, this will definitely do.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.