ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Silent Playlists

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 08/04/11 12:47 PM Views: 1343 Replies: 3
Thursday, August 4, 2011 at 12:47 PM

My first mistake was to add songs to my exising playlists. Now, nothing plays on any of my pages in either of my two sites.

I copied the codes, put zeros in for all measurements, and replaced "http://www,.musicplaylist.us/mc/mp3player_new.swf?" with the "fix"--twice-- ("httpL//www.he.playlist.com/players/893/mp3player.swf?")to have autoplay.

I seem to be the only person who has had trouble with "the fix." Any ideas, anyone?

Thanks, Carole

Edited 08/06/11 11:20 AM
Saturday, August 6, 2011 at 11:25 AM - Response #1

Please help. It's so quiet here!

Thanks,
Carole

Saturday, August 6, 2011 at 5:38 PM - Response #2

Hi Carole,
While I can be of little help with your specific question,
I will pass on the suggestion from Derrell about the excellent resource of www.flashwidgetz.com
It allows you to combine your playlists(very simply, via code) and any mixpod code, as well as pick your own music,etc from their resources. We now have around 300 songs to choose from and it's been very Fun to combine and modify,etc, very user friendly, for those of that may be like myself, in need of patient tutorials, but tons of options for the more enlightened!
We still have some playlists, but this one gets my vote for getting the Music back on track! Thanks again Derrell!Cool
Hope someone can help you with your specific challenge!

Edited 08/06/11 6:05 PM
Saturday, August 6, 2011 at 11:12 PM - Response #3

depending upon which browser you are using, you might need to set the width and height to 1 instead of 0. I fixed your www.fengerjune1958.com by changing the widths and heights to 1 in all places I could find.

I think it is just Firefox that won't play an object if the width/height is zero because the object is invisible. I don't know if other browsers behave like that.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.