ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Save My Registration

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 05/21/13 04:39 PM Views: 823 Replies: 3
Tuesday, May 21, 2013 at 4:39 PM

Hi Scott

I run a luncheon every other month with the reunion planner. Most of my attendees have been using the reunion planner to book their meal. So they are familiar with the interface but almost every time we have a luncheon 5 or 6 people end up having their signup stopped by the Save My Registration - I'll Purchase My Tickets Later" Button.

Can you check my setting and tell me if I have something checked that would cause this. The registration shows up under reunion planner/attendees but the payment amount is $00 because they hit that button instead of continuing with there purchase.

Thank You

Randy
www.seahawkluncheon.org

Tuesday, May 21, 2013 at 5:14 PM - Response #1

I looked at your seahawkluncheon.org Reunion Planner and I do not see any reason this would be happening. You do not have anything set to Free. Although you could change the way this is set up and use the Free or Pay at the door option since that is actually what you are doing... except it looks like you might be pre-ordering the meals. If that is the case you could make the meal selection one of your registration questions that they need to answer at the time of registration. That would probably make things a little more straight forward for you since you are not collecting any money.

Tuesday, May 21, 2013 at 5:29 PM - Response #2

Thanks Scott

I deleted my personal order and went back in and re-input the order and sure enough that elusive button failed to appear. Go figure.

Randy

Wednesday, May 22, 2013 at 5:03 PM - Response #3

Smile Go Figure.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.