ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

music on the website

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/24/17 02:44 PM Views: 992 Replies: 6
Thursday, August 24, 2017 at 2:44 PM

Hello:

How can you get a playlist and it be legal? Should I buy some music on Amazon and then create a list?

Any help is appreciated !!

Christi

Thursday, August 24, 2017 at 10:14 PM - Response #1

The only "legal" way to play music without risking anything is to do exactly what you did - use YouTube music videos Very Happy

You can find just about any music you want.

I created a music player where you supply the "playlist" using YouTube videos. This works on all current devices since it's not Flash like the CC player. There's one change I need to "fix" for an auto size player - mostly done but currently on a trip.

You can also use MP3 only music. If you upload your own MP3 to your CC file vault, make your page private to avoid "legal" issues.

This is the LINK here for a discussion.

This is the LINK for the JVideoPlayer generator and documentation. If you know how to embed YouTube videos, you should be able to handle the player code that you generate.

Several samples included on last link to give you an idea.

Friday, August 25, 2017 at 1:23 PM - Response #2

Jack's player is awesome!!! Like he says, there is no need to play something illegal when most of the music is on YouTube. I have it on our main page and have received lots of compliments. Thanks again Jack for all of your help on this!

Friday, August 25, 2017 at 4:45 PM - Response #3

Thanks Johnny for the feedback.

Friday, September 29, 2017 at 3:41 PM - Response #4

Thank you so much.. very cool !! Sincerely, ChristiLaughing

Friday, September 29, 2017 at 3:41 PM - Response #5

Thank you so much.. very cool !! Sincerely, ChristiLaughing

Friday, September 29, 2017 at 3:42 PM - Response #6

Hi Johnny.. How did you do that cool slide show on the front on your web page? thank you !! Christi

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.