ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Photos will not upload

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 12/28/09 12:22 PM Views: 1320 Replies: 2
Monday, December 28, 2009 at 12:22 PM

I've tried 3 times to load a new Christmas photo to my personal profile. Each tiime it appears it's uploading but when the photo page reappears after the upload page, the photo is not at the bottom of the photo list.

This is the first time that's happened. Any suggestions? I didn't think there was a limit to the number of photos allowed on individual profiles.

Cheryl

Monday, December 28, 2009 at 1:09 PM - Response #1

Class Creator limits the size of pictures that can be uploaded. I think the width can't be greater than 1000 px wide (one pixel is 1/72 of an inch, so 720 is 10 inches). Try to resize the image and try uploading it again. www.irfanview.com is a free program that can resize the image for you.

Monday, December 28, 2009 at 2:39 PM - Response #2

Kyle Erickson wrote:

Class Creator limits the size of pictures that can be uploaded. I think the width can't be greater than 1000 px wide (one pixel is 1/72 of an inch, so 720 is 10 inches). Try to resize the image and try uploading it again. www.irfanview.com is a free program that can resize the image for you.

Yep, that did it. I thought CC always resized the images when uploaded so never had to resize. Thank you!

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.