ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Dimmed Fields

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 06/12/09 12:15 PM Views: 1286 Replies: 4
Friday, June 12, 2009 at 12:15 PM

I am noticing that, on some classmate profiles, the fields are dimmed. I can access them, but one person in particular says she is having trouble logging on to the web site. Is it related to this? Thanks!

Friday, June 12, 2009 at 1:41 PM - Response #1

I have never heard of dimmmed fields before. Can you give me a name where I can see this?

No, this would have nothing to do with login issues. Please click on FAQs above, then click Questions About Passwords. This will give you all the information you'll need to resolve any Classmate login problems.

Friday, June 12, 2009 at 2:01 PM - Response #2

Thanks, Brad. I think I've solved the password problem for her.

The fields being dim doesn't seem to affect anything (at least that I can see), but one name to check out would be Carolyn Sams (maiden name). You'll see others -- Baggs, Alexander, McCall....

Friday, June 12, 2009 at 5:51 PM - Response #3

Oh, are you just talking about your main Classmate Profiles (Class List) page? I thought you meant our heading fields inside of the Profiles. The links lighten slightly to indicate you've previously clicked on it. That's all. If you ever want to reset that so no fields are dimmed, just clear your browser history and all links will return to the same shade.

Friday, June 12, 2009 at 11:40 PM - Response #4

Thanks, Brad. I knew it couldn't be anything serious. Appreciate your quick feedback.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.