ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

I am so confused about adding music...

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/23/09 06:07 PM Views: 1339 Replies: 4
Thursday, April 23, 2009 at 6:07 PM

I've read the FAQ #18 and I still don't get it. I go into the "edit" mode for my home page (for example) and I don't know where to click to embed my playlist and I don't see a "source" button anywhere on my screen. I'm obviously doing something wrong!

Thursday, April 23, 2009 at 6:18 PM - Response #1

Hi Wendy....

Go to Edit Site Pages under Admin Functions... then to Edit for whatever page you want to put your music playlist on. Now take a look at the toolbar, in the upper left corner you'll see a button called Source, click on it. Now you should be able to just copy and paste your playlist embed code where ever you want to within the page, for instance all the way at the bottom or at the very top. Then scroll down, hit Save Changes, and you should be all set.

Thursday, April 23, 2009 at 6:28 PM - Response #2

This is where I am getting so confused...I don't see a "Source" button ANYWHERE on my screen...

Thursday, April 23, 2009 at 6:44 PM - Response #3

Wendy Lane wrote:

This is where I am getting so confused...I don't see a "Source" button ANYWHERE on my screen...

Wendy,
When you open up your HomePage Edit screen, you should see your arrows and items that can be moved around on the screen. Below that, you should see text that reads "Your Content:" that has your edit field and buttons below. The button in the very top left says 'Source'. Click on that button, paste your code and then click it again. This will show you an outline of where your playlist will be on the page. You can then move it up, down, center it...whatever you like. Then hit the SAVE CHANGES button at the bottom of the page and VOILA! You are done!
Vicki

Thursday, April 23, 2009 at 6:55 PM - Response #4

THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.