ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

What is going on???? Ticket # 60406

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/07/18 12:48 PM Views: 423 Replies: 6
Tuesday, August 7, 2018 at 12:48 PM

Ref Ticket # 60406.

I received an automated response to my inquiry about not being able to connect to sites. It gave me a link to go to the response. I get the same error 101 response as when I try to sign on to sites. I then went to the forums page and clicked on my entry and I get a message saying it has been deleted which means I can't see the 60406 response. What the heck is going on?

Lee Gilmore

Tuesday, August 7, 2018 at 1:04 PM - Response #1

More problems. I get on Facebook and when I click on any of the Class Creator links I also get the 101 code--72.135.40.220.
I think I now know why my first post was deleted in that I had included some passwords. My mistake. However, this does not solve the problem in that I can not sign into any Class Creator sites on either my PC, my I Pad or my phone. Neither can my wife.

Tuesday, August 7, 2018 at 3:40 PM - Response #2

I have cleared the ban on the IP address. You should be able to log in now. You may need to clear your cache and history if you are still seeing that page. If you need assistance with your password, please let us know.

Tuesday, August 7, 2018 at 3:54 PM - Response #3

All is working now as of a few minutes ago. How were the sites blocked, where were they blocked and how. How did you unblock them?

I was on the phone with my ISP for over 2 hours trying to find the problem and as we were about to end the session
and get a repairman on site things starting working again.

Of interest is the fact that other folks could get onto the sites.
Thanks
Lee Gilmore

Wednesday, August 8, 2018 at 8:38 AM - Response #4

101 code--72.135.40.220 is the code for too many failed login attempts. Your IP address is then blocked. Since your phone, iPad, and PC and your wife's devices all run off of your home IP Address, they all were blocked from our system.

We have an administrators console where we can type in the IP address and unblock it. That is how we unblock it.

Wednesday, August 8, 2018 at 10:49 AM - Response #5

Thanks for the info. Don't know what would have caused the failed log in attempts but all is well now. Thanks again.

Wednesday, August 8, 2018 at 10:53 AM - Response #6

Good to hear. Thank you.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.