ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Class Logo's won't change/update

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 08/01/09 02:41 AM Views: 1361 Replies: 2
Saturday, August 1, 2009 at 2:41 AM

Hi there,
I have taken over the webmistress duty for our class site. I am in the process of "spiffing up" the site. I can not seem to change the original images that were uploaded to the site in the class logo and picture options. I have tried various test images (all the correct acceptable file type) and after I get the message upload complete, I check the site and no new pictures. One of two things happen, no pictures at all show up OR the original pictures show up. I've deleted the images, retried uploading and still nothing... I've deleted refreshed and deleted again and sitll I either get no pictures or the original ones populate again! It's like they are embeded and can't be removed. Any help suggestions appreciated.

Thank you!

Anita Taylor

Saturday, August 1, 2009 at 2:43 AM - Response #1

Um never mind... I saw the correct image show up here as my avitar and was like what the heck... went back to site, hard refreshed twice... viola.

Saturday, August 1, 2009 at 12:04 PM - Response #2

The logo was clearly pulling from your browser's cache for a moment. Technically the refresh should have made the logo update. But, I could make a long list of things that technically should have happened..

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.