ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Trouble loading photos to vault

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/20/13 10:47 AM Views: 836 Replies: 7
Thursday, June 20, 2013 at 10:47 AM

Today, I am having trouble loading photos to the Vault. I open the vault, browse the photo, click the Upload button and I get the "Upload a new file in this folder (Upload in progress, please wait...)" message but it doesn't finish.

Thursday, June 20, 2013 at 11:43 AM - Response #1

I am having the same problem. The system stopped working about 8:38 am CST this morning, and nothing could be saved or loaded after that time. I am unable to finish a weekly column that I post on our website.

Thursday, June 20, 2013 at 1:22 PM - Response #2

Please try again and let me know if you are still experiencing any issues uploading.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Wednesday, July 3, 2013 at 8:42 AM - Response #3

I'm having trouble viewing and uploading to the file vault. My vault seems to be empty but when I try to upload a photo or file I get an error message saying the file already exists, but I don't see it. Unable to create folders.

Wednesday, July 3, 2013 at 9:09 AM - Response #4

It sounds like you may be using IE10 as your browser. Some features of our sites (and other sites) do not work the same with IE10. To get my file vault to display, I had to hit the F12 key, click on browser mode and select IE10 compatibility mode. If that should work, be advised that the browser mode will reset back to IE10 and you will have to select the compatibility mode each time you have this problem.

Hope that helps.

Jim

Wednesday, July 3, 2013 at 9:19 AM - Response #5

Thanks, Jim. Esther, please follow Jim's advice and get back with us if it doesn't work.

Wednesday, July 3, 2013 at 11:23 AM - Response #6

Ok. Got it. Had to turn on compatibility view. Thank you.

Thursday, July 18, 2013 at 9:52 AM - Response #7

I generally use Firefox for my default browser, but luckily I keep IE and Chrome around just in case. I was having a similar issue with uploading pictures. I would get as far as hitting the upload button, then everything would stop. I switched to Chrome and that solved the problem. The pictures uploaded immediately. This seems to be an intermittent issue. Hope that helps.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.