ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Attending reports

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/13/23 01:13 PM Views: 262 Replies: 3
Thursday, April 13, 2023 at 1:13 PM

When I did our 40th reunion 10 years ago, I was able to pull up a report, under the manage classmates, selecting the fields as well as attending the 40th reunion selection. In that report, it would show yes, maybe or no to attending. That option of pulling up attending 40th is still available to me!

Okay...so this go around 10 years later, planning our 50th I am struggling with record keeping! I have some classmates that are definite not coming to 50th. I am placing that information in their profiles, under admin notes.
I do know I can print that as an option but with other notations, I find that it is easily missed.

Okay, so to be clear. I am aware of obtaining reports in more than one way. One is via the event planner, which would show who registered. the other way is via the manage classmates and using the various selections.

Neither one gives me options to note the no, maybe.

I have some questions:

1) Was there an option 10 years ago to do so and it is not available in the new setup? Am I missing something?

2) I have my 50th reunion set up with 4 events. NOT really events, just set up for 2 Early bird pricing events (check and cc) and then 2 regular events pricing (check and cc).

So, when I go to my manage classmates, I am only seeing an option for the regular pricing event which will become active, 5/1.
I have no option for my current early bird events.

Why is that?

Believe it or not, I am still given the option to pull up who is attending my 40th! LOL I do know that my previous reunion planner is still available for reference. Thank goodness.

I just wish there was a way to list all classmates in the format that other social media places like FB and can have them check yes, no, maybe.

any help or input would be helpful!

Thursday, April 13, 2023 at 5:19 PM - Response #1

Hi Meg,

The built in Event Planner attending reports are under

Admin Functions > Event Planner > Edit > Quick Links > Reports

There is a top report for sales info and then Attending reports for each activity under that.

In the past you might have had a Profile Generator question that was a Yes/No/Maybe You do have the option of adding that and then using the Custom Icon option for Classmate Profiles to create an icon tied to the yes (and or the other responses).

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Thursday, April 13, 2023 at 10:52 PM - Response #2

Jessica,
Thank you for responding. I do know about the reports in event planner.

I did not use profile generator to ask about attending the 40th reunion. How do I know. Because I didn't bother changing or adding any questions to what was already up by CC.

Even if I added the question now to profile generator, I have almost half my class joined so it would not help me at this point.

The icon will only show who is registered to come. The other issue with the icon, which I mentioned before in another thread, is that it will list everything I put on the event. In my case, I made up events based on early bird check/credit card, so that is what the icon will show. (ie: yes, they are coming, paid by check or with credit card information). If you recall, I said I didn't think the classmates would appreciate how they paid etc., which is how it would show up. I did look at the other suggested icons but none of them would fit. In this case, since the event planner is linked to the icon (making it more of an issue for IT to rework that) just adding one blank icon in the suggested icons, we would be able to write our own wording be helpful. Just a suggestion.

Edited 04/13/23 11:11 PM
Thursday, April 13, 2023 at 11:02 PM - Response #3

You can Email the Class to ask everyone to go to Member Functions > Edit Profile to answer the question if you wish.

You can edit the Custom Icons under Edit Site Pages > Classmate Profiles > Custom Icons - you can upload an icon if you don't like the ones that are there and you can tie an icon to any question/answer so you have a lot of control in that section.

Jessica

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.