ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Adding photos to a webpage with a playlist

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 10/23/15 10:57 AM Views: 890 Replies: 3
Friday, October 23, 2015 at 10:57 AM

How can I add a photo from my file vault to appear under the playlist on a webpage created with playlist generator?

I have a playlist of an a cappella music group from my HS and I would like to add a scanned photograph of the group underneath.

Thanks,

David

Tuesday, October 27, 2015 at 11:05 AM - Response #1

Here's how I would do it.
1. Open the editor for the page with the playlist.
2. Click on "Source" and place your cursor at the end of the embed code and hit the enter key to move the cursor to a new line.
3. Type some text such as "Place picture here"
4. Exit source mode.
5. Highlight the text that you entered and click on the Image icon to select and insert the picture from your file vault.

The picture should now be where you want it, below the music player.

Edited 10/27/15 12:03 PM
Friday, October 30, 2015 at 3:07 PM - Response #2

Thank you so much. Your instructions worked perfectly. After the picture was inserted I could then enter the photo description below it.

Do you have an idea of how I can get the playlist to play in the background when I close the page into which it is imbedded? That way people could listen while they browse around.

Thanks for you help,

David

Friday, October 30, 2015 at 3:50 PM - Response #3

Music has to be a popup that doesn't close when a user navigates. Check POPOUT in the playlist generator.

David L. Nelson wrote:

Do you have an idea of how I can get the playlist to play in the background when I close the page into which it is imbedded? That way people could listen while they browse around.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.