ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Unable to edit or download graphic to home page

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 11/26/13 11:17 AM Views: 861 Replies: 8
Tuesday, November 26, 2013 at 11:17 AM

Is something going on with CC that has changed our editing ability currently? I was unable to download a graphic for Thanksgiving nor could I add text to my Home Page.

Tuesday, November 26, 2013 at 12:16 PM - Response #1

I suspect that you are using Internet Explorer 10 or 11 and or Windows 8. We are working on an update to our editor which we hope will resolve this issue, however that might take some time before it is ready to be released. In the meantime, please use an alternate browser, such as Firefox. Firefox seems to be working just fine.

Tuesday, November 26, 2013 at 12:26 PM - Response #2

I was able to do it with Chrome also.

Tuesday, November 26, 2013 at 5:24 PM - Response #3

"was able to".... so you are good for now then, right? Smile

Tuesday, November 26, 2013 at 6:12 PM - Response #4

Yes from Bev.

Tuesday, November 26, 2013 at 11:36 PM - Response #5

Joy,
You started this thread with " I was unable to download a graphic for Thanksgiving nor could I add text to my Home Page." Are you able to do so now?

Monday, December 2, 2013 at 8:48 PM - Response #6

Sorry I'm just responding...Just got back to the thread. Yes, I am able to make changes through Chrome.
But, I've noticed our Logo Icon no longer appears on my (Explorer) browser tool bar...now it is a red square with an arrow in the center pointing to the right. Very strange, as our Logo icon always appeared before I started having edit issues. Any idea why that would have changed?
One other note...and I feel sure this has no relevance at all...but this started the day I renewed our domain name.
As always thanks for your help.
Joy

Tuesday, December 3, 2013 at 12:07 PM - Response #7

Joy, Go to Change Design and scroll down to the School Information box. Check the favicon. That little 16 pixel by 16 pixel image file is what appears on the browser's favorites bar and the on tab when go to your site.

Thursday, December 5, 2013 at 12:25 PM - Response #8

Joy. I am wondering if our updates to the editor over the weekend have improved the functionality / user experience of the editor in your Internet Explorer?

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.