ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

placement!

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/17/08 10:27 PM Views: 1317 Replies: 5
Sunday, August 17, 2008 at 10:27 PM

Hate bringing this up again, but I'm once again, frustrated! Imagine that...! Had site up and running and doing fine, everything where I wanted it When I decided to delete my playlist and replace it, my slideshow now ends up on the bottom where as before it was on the very top of home page. I cannot get it back there.

I also do not understand how the pop out player works. Can someone explain that please? I'd like to have music throughoutg and I didn't understand the default method posted a while back. Again, sorry for the redundant questions, but I am at a loss.

Monday, August 18, 2008 at 1:10 AM - Response #1

Your slide show is at the bottom of the page because that's where you have it in the code. If you want it at the top, edit your home page, click source, cut the code from the bottom of the page, and paste it at the top of the page. Then save.

Regarding the Playlist palyer question, you have to select the option for the popout player at Playlist.com itself. Then paste that code into your site.

Monday, August 18, 2008 at 12:11 PM - Response #2

When I put the cursor at the top of the page for where I want the slideshow.( in the edit box), it still ends up on the bottom. I don't know what I am doing wrong. Also, the cursor will not move. It will only stay on the left up top.

Monday, August 18, 2008 at 1:09 PM - Response #3

You have to click the "source" button in the upper left corner before making any changes. You need to literally cut and paste the code itself from the bottom of your page, to the top of your page.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008 at 12:03 PM - Response #4

Brad, I have tried. Why is there no room for the cursor at the top of the edit page? Meantime, I lost my welcome and my jet picture and am failing to be able to put them back without being able to put the cursor where I want these things.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008 at 2:16 AM - Response #5

You should be able to click anywhere on the page. What browser and browser version # are you using?

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.