ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

picture gallery praise/ page backups

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 02/15/10 03:17 PM Views: 1774 Replies: 4
Monday, February 15, 2010 at 3:17 PM

I love the Picture Gallery feature.. I made one last night and it was so easy, makes me look like a pro. Have had so many compliments on it.
Thanks to CC for providing us with this great tool.

I have a question about the page backups. Is there anyway to delete some of the backups or can the system take an infinite number of them ? On a page of a site I'm working on, I might just move a picture or add a punctuation mark, the system makes 2 more backup pages.. I think I'm up to about 40 already, and most are for just little content changes. Can any of them be deleted ?

Thanks, Lynda

Monday, February 15, 2010 at 5:41 PM - Response #1

Lynda,

Every time you save your page a backup is created. All page versions are saved for 30 days, and the 5 most recent versions are retained indefinitely even after 30 days.

More information can be found here:
http://forums.classcreator.com/messages.cfm?threadid=9EE741EB-D6D5-86FC-D093CA1492C25515

Monday, February 15, 2010 at 5:56 PM - Response #2

Kyle In the Photo Gallery, is there a way to make the pictures larger when you select one? Or is what you see when you select it , is what you get -- They don't seem to get much larger...

Monday, February 15, 2010 at 6:11 PM - Response #3

Did you try the RESIZE scroller? There is also a 100% scroller above the image.

Monday, February 15, 2010 at 7:47 PM - Response #4

I was concerned about the size of the pictures, also. I had them to the highest #.. But, after you make your gallery, classmates can click on each picture to enlarge.. At least it does on the cork board, that's the only design I have tried so far.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.