ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Trying to upload reunion pics

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 09/03/21 10:48 PM Views: 199 Replies: 5
Friday, September 3, 2021 at 10:48 PM

I have all the galleries set up for the various events and now people are sending them in. Is something going on right now because I can't get them to upload to my "school tour" gallery. (I haven't even got any further)

Denise

Saturday, September 4, 2021 at 8:04 PM - Response #1

Please try again. I just reset several things on the servers and then tested a few uploads and they are uploading.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Tuesday, September 7, 2021 at 2:34 PM - Response #2

I can't get them to, Jess.

Denise

P.S. I may start a new thread called "Covid at the Reunion". Not that any of it is minor, but 7 out of 130 tested positive (that counts a couple of spouses) and no one got very sick. I did and if my dr. hadn't suggested it, my symptoms weren't even enough to go to the doctor. A really stuffed up head and a cough.

Tuesday, September 7, 2021 at 4:38 PM - Response #3

Hi Denise,

I just tested it again and gallery uploads are working. You might want to reboot your computer - it may have cached the failed attempts from before. A Reboot should clear that.

Jessica

Tuesday, September 7, 2021 at 7:56 PM - Response #4

I rebooted and I changed browser. Neither helped. I don't understand why the others went up with no problem. Is there a way that I can send you a couple of the images and see if you get them up?

Denise

Tuesday, September 7, 2021 at 9:51 PM - Response #5

You can send some to info@classcreator.com - list task ID 74245 as the subject line and include where the images should be uploaded

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.