ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Gender Silhouettes

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 04/19/14 03:36 PM Views: 772 Replies: 3
Saturday, April 19, 2014 at 3:36 PM

I have specified whether my classmates are male or female in their 'Details' setup. However, the gender silhouette displayed on their profile is not the correct gender. What am I doing wrong?

Saturday, April 19, 2014 at 6:20 PM - Response #1

It won't answer your question, but I just tested here using both joined and non-joined members. Some were not set (and showing the wrong silhouette to begin with), but all showed the correct silhouette after I changed it.

Did you set them manually, or is there a field in the upload spreadsheet which is supposed to do that - and perhaps did not?

I should mention that the silhouettes are not a factor to anyone but admins looking at profiles once you've uploaded yearbook pictures or members have a master photo.

Saturday, April 19, 2014 at 6:27 PM - Response #2

I manually set them up when entering the names and email addresses of all classmates.
We probably won't upload yearbook pictures because we have the pages of the yearbook scanned (class of 365), and I doubt classmates will upload a master photo. We are mainly using the site to provide security over classmate information.
Thanks for your response anyway John.

Saturday, April 26, 2014 at 10:32 AM - Response #3

All set here.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.