ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Accessing Statistics

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/07/18 11:48 AM Views: 501 Replies: 7
Tuesday, August 7, 2018 at 11:48 AM

It's been a few years since I've used CC, and I've not modified our site format since the beginning of use, so there are a LOT of improvements, functions and formatting that I'm not using. Just planning reunion with a survey to get a count of who is coming and guests and activities. I can see ALL the stats myself, and have opened it up to all classmates wanting classmates also to see who is coming, who is not, and maybe encourage those not coming to come - as well as to pair off or group off for dinner since it is a free for all dinner where and with whom you wish to dine. BUT, while I can see the numbers, and the names, by clicking the #'s in the stats, classmates cannot see WHO is participating or coming, even while ALL classmates is checked. Besides creating and including a manually generated spreadsheet of who is participating, how can I do this...I thought that the ALL CLASSMATES would allow all classmates to see ALL functions in stats? Thanks

Tuesday, August 7, 2018 at 2:18 PM - Response #1

Admins can see all the answers - and who posted them, but members can only see the answers.

Tuesday, August 7, 2018 at 3:36 PM - Response #2

I posted a similar survey in advance of our 60th this past June. Since members can only see the answers I asked everyone who responded to include their name. It worked pretty well. Of the 49 who responsed only two negelected to do so and I took care of those by making the entry myself.

Tuesday, August 7, 2018 at 9:32 PM - Response #4

If you use CC to register classmates for an event, the names attending will show up on the CLASSMATES PROFILE page. This also allows making badges with senior photo.

Tuesday, August 7, 2018 at 9:40 PM - Response #5

James Champaigne wrote:

If you use CC to register classmates for an event, the names attending will show up on the CLASSMATES PROFILE page. This also allows making badges with senior photo.

Jim,

That is true and we did use the Event Planner to register for reunion events. It is a big help in many ways in addition to what you pointed out. The sole purpose of the survey was to get an informal, non-binding, advance indication of the overall interest in a reunion. I presumed that Dick was using a survey for the same purpose.

Wednesday, August 8, 2018 at 12:26 AM - Response #6

CC has this explanation on the Survey Maker page:

SURVEY RESULTS: If you set your Survey Results Visibility to "Admins Only" no Classmates will be able to view answers to your survey questions. If you set the visibility to "All Classmates" your Classmates will be able to view collective group results but WILL NOT be able to view each Classmate's specific answers like Administrators can. Individual answers are never displayed to site members for privacy purposes.

Thursday, August 9, 2018 at 2:09 PM - Response #7

Thank you all for your responses. I did use the Survey and not the REunion planner - should have used the latter. I'll just create a spreadsheet with names and let classmates see that - it won't be automatically updated, but we are at 55th, so not expecting 200 people either Wink

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.